- Mobile patrol security services provide peace of mind to business owners who are assured that their property is safe and secure. The quality of this service is very important because the client is placing his trust on the security officers for prevention of any illegal or antisocial activities at the premises.
- At International Certified Safety Inc., officers always offer outstanding services through leveraging the best practices, and carrying out their duties efficiently.
- One of the major roles of these security professionals is the observation and reporting of any kind of criminal incident occurring within or around the business premises.
- The officers are required to drive slowly across the patrol site so that they can conveniently keep a track of unwanted occurrences such as suspicious behavior or a vandalized car.
- In case action is required on the part of the mobile security guards to protect the employees or customer, he may take retaliatory action.
- Usually the security patrolling officers should not go for timed patrol, because the potential miscreants should not be capable of predicting regarding the next security patrol. Even after one round of patrolling is over, the officers should keep a watch from a distance in order to prevent anyone from creating mischief.
In many ways yes. A manned guard will normally have a base at your site in which they will sit, patrolling periodically. The main difference with mobile patrols is that instead of returning to an office or station point at the end of a patrol the mobile patrol officer will visit another customer’s site after your patrol. We call this timeshare and it means you only actually pay for the officer’s time whilst they are actually patrolling your site, not sitting waiting for the next time to patrol. This makes mobile patrols the most cost effective method of having your business regularly checked.